So apparently im an overthinker...

Heres the Video that got me started on this...

Yeah, so this blog page has been all but dead for the last year because i'm overthinking every single post that i write. The drafts folder is ram packed full of good things to post, which I hope to actually put out there in the near future now i'm seemingly having this realisation.

Everyone who is close to me has always said that I was a worrier. I tend to worry about everything whether it is over my family, friends, grades, and even my future. I can't even sleep when my friends or family are mad at me. I'm the type of person that will stay up at night replaying the situation constantly in my head because that's how much it bothers me. I worry about these things and these people because I care, a lot. And I do, care, a lot. 

It's almost like these people have read the book on my personality before I have! Ive been spending a lot of time lately fretting about my health, fitness, work, future, career and relationships.

An another thing, I think i keep getting itchy feet because of it. I run away from things because if im not in the situation, I cant worry about it and the relief from the worrying is actually what I want as oppose to actual singledom. Theres a thought, but I suspect it wont stop me.

Ive always found that things go better for me when I just DO as opposed to THINK, and yet I still don't do it. I do believe that my lack of decision making is probably to blame for most of the regrets I have in my life. Ive managed to avoid decision making remarkably well for the past 32 years. Its probably to blame for being down in the dumps as well, as because its a trait in me that I cant turn off, I get down about the fact that my life isn't going where I want it to, probably because I didn't make a decision, or make the one I wanted to, and then....well, you can see how its a spiral from then on.

Wow. I was just sitting here writing an essay and it was a share from my Dad that prompted me to watch a silly wee video. Glad I did. Im going to have this floating around in my head for the rest of the day at the very least now.

Now then Rach come on, 3.. 2.. 1... *presses the publish button come what may* wait but what if its... *JUST POST IT WOMAN! Noone cares if the video isnt attached or you havent included every iota of the thought train just do it!!*

Comments

Popular Posts